Essential oil is a concentrated mixing of volatile and organic active compounds and it is precisely because of that that we have to use it with knowledge and understanding. It is obtained by the distillation of plant material, and that is why we call it the plant spirit.
Immortelle essential oil is one of the best and most appreciated essential oils in the world. Its effect is large – from the healing to cosmetic effect on skin, to the healing effect on the whole organism.
Immortelle oil effects:
- Healing effect on organism
- Healing effect on skin
- Cosmetic effect on skin
- The effect of Aromatherapy
Therapeutic effect on organism
Immortelle essential oil has a large therapeutic effect. It is especially antibacterial [29,30,34,37,39,67], anti-inflammatory [10,13,16,18,50] and antiviral [10,30,36], so it:
- protects and helps in bacteria infections and inflammations
- reduces the time of healing from flu, rhinitis, bronchitis, cough, asthma, colds and fever
- is very effective in healing from infections and rheumatoid arthritis
Immortelle oil has antioxidant effect as well, slows down and prevents from cell damage, which significantly reduces the risk of cancer formation and other tumors. The application of this oil:
- also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke because it has an anticoagulant effect, slows down and prevents from blood clotting and at the same time lowers cholesterol [17,58]
- it is also beneficial in the treatment of capillary damage, thrombosis and other problems of the circulatory system 
- it helps in the treatment of hematoma after surgery because it dissolves blood clots under the skin [18,50,68]
- it helps in reducing lymphatic edema, produced by the accumulation of the lymphatic fluid under the skin, often after the cleaning or the dissection of lymph nodes [18,52,58]
- it boosts the lymphatic system, which improves blood cleansing and detoxification [18,52,58]
This oil is also used as a spasmolytic, which means that it fights and prevents from any type of spasm, and also helps in soothing headaches, migraines and other pains. Immortelle generally strengthens the immunologic system because it reinforces the activity of leucocytes which have a main role in the body’s defense system against sources of disease. A strong antioxidant arzanol is found in this oil, which is not usually found in other plants, but which is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-HIV and antimicrobial effect.
With all that, the essence of Immortelle has additional effects on organism. It:
- acts as an antiallergenic, and reduces symptoms of allergy on skin, liver, lungs and spleen
- makes coughing and mucous (bronchial secretions) expertorating easier, especially from breathing organs, so it is particularly recommended for inhalation in chronic respiratory tract inflammations [58,59,63]
- promotes urine output because it acts as a diuretic [13,70]
- is used as an insecticide because its smell provokes mosquito mortality [38,56]
Medical properties on skin
Among various therapeutic properties, the most expressed one is the regenerating property, so Immortelle essential oil is particularly efficient in skincare. It helps in:
- the treatment of dry, old, sensitive and tired skin [64,65,66]
- wound healing [50,66,68]
- reducing swellings, edema and hematoma [18,50,68]
- soothing various skin irritations and inflammations [60,61,65,66]
- reducing fracture pains, scratches, burns and sunburn pain 
- reducing pain caused by sport obligations
- soothing Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) symptoms [39,68]
Immortelle essential oil also has additional properties. It:
- prevents from the appearance of keloid scars, a type of scar that younger persons can have on places such as earlobes, the back of the neck, shoulders and breast, and more rarely on other body parts
- as an efficient healing agent, enhances the formation of scar tissue on wounds, cuts and burns [50,66,68]
- has an astringent action, which means it makes pores smaller, gathers tissue and controls fat excretion on skin
- acts as a fungicide, so it also removes fungi and prevents from fungal infections [16,29]
Cosmetic skin care
Face tonic made of Immortelle essential oil is also used in cosmetics. It is excellent for:
- skincare for mature skin, especially dry skin [64,65,66]
- the removal and prevention of wrinkles because it helps in cell regeneration [8,65]
- the stimulation of the cellular recycling process, which has the effect of facial rejuvenation [8,65]
- the removal of acne and pimples, abscesses and scars [50,66,68]
- the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus and insect bites and stings [38,56]
Immortelle is a rare and expensive oil, but indispensable and priceless in your home pharmacy because of its properties. The perfume of the essential oil is so strong that a very small amount is enough to feel the effect and the beautiful smell of fresh Immortelle in your cosmetic creams. Immortelle oil perfume is special, it is associated with the Mediterranean and the soft glow of the evening summer sun in the Kurnati (Kornati islands).
Immortelle essential oil is a natural means to calm nerves, so it ensures the correct functionning of the nervous system. It strenghtens it and protects from troubles, which also boosts positive thinking. It balances emotions, clear thinking, boosts attention, intuition and creativity, and it is also effective in the treatment of exhaustion, fatigue, apathy and lethargy. Breathing essential oil can have positive impact on mood and concentration, and also:
- ensures light sleeping, especially in mental and emotional exhaustion [42,43,44]
- removes bad, negative feelings, and also anxiety, irritability, fears and mental restlessness 
- helps in the release of emotional blockages [13,58]
- has a soothing effect [13,58]
- is effective as an antidepressant, with a big advantage compared to other drugs because it does not make you sleep but it refreshes and invigorates [42,43,44].
- it calms chronic fatigue troubles [42,43,44]
Instructions for use of Immortelle essential oil for sun protection and burns protection
In combination with sesame oil, Immortelle essential oil gives to the skin an excellent protection from sun exposure. It is an excellent means to calm burns and redness caused by sunbeams.
Sun tan oil is prepared by mixing:
– 50 ml cold pressed sesame oil
– 50 ml cold pressed apricot sead oil
– 15 drops of Immortelle essential oil
– 25 drops of true lavender essential oil
– 10 drops of carrot sead essential oil
Apply this mixture of oils on your skin on a daily basis before sunlight exposure. The same oil can be used for skin even after sunbathing.
In the treatment of hematoma, bruises, sprains and scars
If you want to treat hematoma or bruise, you have to first apply a thin layer of wild rose oil or another herbal oil, and then some drops of Immortelle essential oil. The method has to be repeated twice a day during three or four days.
Immediately after the blow, apply only Immortelle oil. If you do this, there is a high probability that there will be no bruise.
For new scars, use Immortelle essential oil in combination with broadleaved lavender essential oil, and marigold, tacamahac and wild rose herbal oils.
For old scars, use Immortelle essential oil with rosemary and lavender essential oils.
In sports injuries and pains, apply one drop of Immortelle oil and one drop of peppermint essential oil. You can also apply ice on your skin. The effects are immediate. It is interesting that this oil also regenerates scars after surgery.
For chronic respiratory infections
You will calm breathing problems by inhaling hot water with 2 drops of Immortelle essential oil.
Thank you for your product. Oil is excellent and excellent is packed.
Wonderful. Smell perfect.
Amazing for rapid action.
A true eco product
The product is fantastic